Old Photo of Oneida County Courthouse

ONEIDA COUNTY

A proud part of the

WIGenWeb Project

WOLFGRAM CEMETERY

Oneida County WI
East side of County B, Between the settlements of Lennox and Jennings

The Wolfgram or Lennox Cemetery was established on land donated by Edward A. Wolfgram who, while living, maintained the cemetery at his own expense. Mr. Wolfgram was also responsible for building a Lutheran Church in the area. The cemetery is currently in very poor condition and in need of rescuing before it completely disappears. There are remnants of a wire fence that once completely surrounded the cemetery. The readable stones found have been transcribed.


View from County B
the path into the cemetery
is little right of center of photo

Wolfgram Family Plot


Family Plot no gravestones

Wolfgram

Wildner

Martin


Lastname Firstname Birthdate Deathdate Remarks Location
Wolfgram Edward 1867 1937 Father .
Wolfgram Johann 1820/9 1912 ..
Sparks Arnold 1908 1911 . .
Sparks Zesta M. May 21, 1907 May 22, 1907 dau. of Mr. & Mrs. C. Sparks .
Martin Harvey 1882 1926 Father, At Rest .
Wildner Franziska Aug 12, 1838 Oct 26, 1917 . .

Back to Top of Page or Oneida Main Page



© Copyright: All files on this website are protected by the US Copyright Law, Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, they are not to be copied or altered in any way for commercial use. Individuals may copy the information for their personal use. All persons contributing material for posting on these pages does so in recognition of their free, non-commercial distribution, and further, is responsible to assure that no copyright is violated by their submission.  : : WIGenWeb Oneida County Coordinator Judy Groh. WIGenWeb Project


last edited 06 Nov 2010