WHITE STAR CHURCH CEMETERY
Town of Brussels, Door County, Wisconsin
Location: SE Corner SW 1/4 SW 1/4 Section
6, Town of Brussels 1 mile east of Namur on Highway 57 until
Brussels Road and 1 mile south on Brussels Road until
Cemetery Road and 1/4 mile east on Cemetery Road on the
south side of the road.
The first Spritualist Cemetery in the Town of Brussels. 1/4
acre of land donated to the organization by Celestin
Delveaux Sr. (a single man) about 1878. This cemetery
was abandoned in 1888. The first child baptized in the
organization was Constantine Delveaux in 1882, daughter of
Constant & Rosalie (Dachelet) Delveaux. This cemetery
and the information on its burials has just been
researched in the last few years. It was brought to our
attention by Ivan Draize. Research was apparently done by
Adeline LaViolette. The cemetery was not listed in the
Door County Cemetery Tombstone Transcriptions. The
cemetery is on the property of George Delveaux and is
maintained in good condition by the family. The
organization has errected a stone.
Indexed June 25, 2000 by Susan Havel of P.G.S.