South Superior, Douglas County, WI
- Date: July 19, 2002
- Transcriber: Judith Mooney Lindgren Copyright 2004.
- Recorded: All visible headstones were Recorded, except those that were face down and in a huge sink-hole.
- Address: Highway 105 South Superior, WI
- Directions: From South Superior (Village of Superior) to Highway 105 west, to Cemetery Road, south to cemetery.
- Owner: Unknown
- Contacts: Gale Winter (715) 392 - 1998
- Condition: Looks as though someone mows it now and then, the cemetery is in poor shape with a few sink holes. In what I call the A Section, there is a huge area that is sunken about 6 feet deep, with many headstones that have dropped into it and all are askew. I could not get down into it to read some of the stones for fear of falling into a deep crevice and dissappearing. I did manage to read as many as I could see from above. This is such a dissappointment to see how they take care of our past towns people. Many tipped over headstones in Section D.
- History: Unknown.
Graceland Cemetery map